The Day Lewis Newly Qualified Training Framework is designed to support Pharmacists through their first 1000 days since qualification.
The transition from trainee to professional, structured teaching to self-development, being a group member to becoming a group leader can be very challenging.
At Day Lewis we understand this challenge and have designed this programme to help support you through the potentially difficult period of your early career.
The programme will consist of 4 meetings a year for three years, during which time you will be provided with the opportunity to:
– Build on your professional knowledge and competency.
– Network with both internal & external colleagues.
– Have a platform to discuss problems.
– Develop a greater understanding of the business.
– Develop a comprehensive understanding of both NHS and non NHS financial drivers.
– Introduce management and interpersonal skills.
– Help shape the programme going forward.
– Provide the tools to transition into a Designated Supervisor following the completion of the 3rd Year.
Here at Day Lewis we place a great deal of emphasis on investing in, training and developing our people by continually reviewing our people strategy to ensure working for us is rewarding.
All learning and development within the company is recognised and rewarded through our award-winning Day Lewis Academy, which assigns points for all learning. Our Academy supports one of our core values; ‘To reward, recognise and empower’.