Symptoms of athlete’s foot
- Itchy white patches between your toes
- Sore and flaky patches on your feet
- Skin looks red
- Skin on feet may become cracked or bleed
- Can affect your soles or sides of your feet
- Sometimes causes fluid-filled blisters
If left untreated, the infection can spread to your toenails and cause a fungal nail infection.
Athlete’s foot treatment:
There are a variety of athlete’s foot treatments available at your Day Lewis pharmacy. It is unlikely to get better on its own, but there are antifungal creams, sprays and powders you can buy over the counter to treat it. Athlete’s foot treatment can take a few weeks to work.
Some athlete foot treatments may only be suitable for adults so always check the packet or ask your local Day Lewis pharmacist.
Stop fungal growth in its tracks and soothe itching feet today.