Who is MDS for?
MDS is suitable for several types of patients:
- Those who are on several medications
- Who find it hard to remember to taken what pills and when,
- Who have restricted use of their hands through conditions like arthritis, Parkinson’s Disease + more
- Who are partially sighted
- Who have a complex medicine regimes
MDS is a secure way of ensuring that a patient has timely administration of their medication throughout the day.
What shall I do next?
If you are interested in this service or are concerned for a family member that you think would benefit from the MDS programme, speak to your local Day Lewis Pharmacist today.